- Wifi fast and safe for all living air in the house.
- Refrigerator with freezer.
- Central heating for winter and good ventilation for summer period.
- Kitchen with electric oven for self-catering.
- Microwave and espresso machine pods.
- TV equipment "Smart TV" in the living room.
- Animals are not allowed.
- You cannot smoke in common areas, fortunaly the house has two balconies, so you can do it outside.
- Clean linen every three days. For longer stays will be left a change.
- There's no daily clean services.
- Soaps and detergents at your disposal.
- Kit breakfast only enough for the first day.
- Welcome drink, for children is provided juice.
- For customers in service structure support 24h/24h, planned intervention within an hour of reporting.
Included in the offer:
Not included in the final price:
- Parking service costs 25 € per day
- Daily housekeeping service, if requested, costs 15 € for one hour of service.
- Security deposit of 200 €, including 1 key copy *, to be delivered on arrival to the facility and to be returned after checking the conditions of the apartment.
- "Tour Plan" or "Plan Islands" possibility to offer organized itineraries together with the client at a cost of 30 € with any reservation made in advance by the customer.
- Sponge bathrobe on request at a cost of 6 €, valid for three days.
- Possibility during the check in / out to book a taxi Airport direction, Central Station direction, or Port.
* For additional key copies, an extra charge of € 15 is required.
The city tax was adopted by the city of Naples with the Municipal Council resolution n° 20 of 21 June 2012, and entered into force on 1 July 2012.
The tax is intended to finance actions in the field of tourism, including those in spport of accommodation, and expenditures on maintenauce, use and recovery of local cultural and environmental heritage, as well as local public services.
It is subject to any overnights in accommodation site in the Municipality of Naples.
Plese note that the tax amounts to 1.50 € every days to person (up to a maximum of 10 consecutive nights).
For more info visit the website following the Municipaly of Naples.